Monday, October 15, 2012

Sinister Movie

So the other day I saw Sinister at the movies and here is what I think of it. First I've seen a million scary movies and I knew what was going to happen in the end based on my scary movie experiences (I won't spoil it though for people who haven't seen it). Of course though when I go the movie I make funny side comments and the whole time as people were getting murdered and weird stuff was happening in the movie I was just stuck on the fact that Ethan Hawke was in the movie and much of a douche bag he was for cheating on Uma Thurman. However, I digress so the movie did admittedly have some scary moments and I'm not one to jump up at a movie but some of that stuff admittedly made my heart race. Overall it was a good movie but yet again like every scary movie if people would stop being so curious and trying to explore mysterious boxes or mysterious homes or something, then bad things wouldn't happen to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment