Thursday, October 2, 2014

Eric Capolino - the Pizza Connoissuer

Pizza is one of my all time favorite comfort foods. Having a good pizza joint next to where I live or stay always makes me feel comfortable. I have had the pleasure of eating many different pizza's from around the world and I must say, nothing is better than Chicago deep dish pizza. Some would say deep dish is just crust and nothing else but they're wrong, incredibly. It's more than just three inches of crust and sauce with some cheese sprinkled on top, it's a layer of delicious warm embracing crust layered with different kinds of cheeses and topped with home made pesto sauce. As you bit into your first piece you notice that no other pizza offers you this kind of friendly embrace, first warm and cuddly followed by an explosion of tomato and spices finishing with an opry of cheeses. If you would like to read more click here. What's The Best Pizza You've Had?

No comments:

Post a Comment