Thursday, December 20, 2012

4 TV Shows In 2013 I'm Excited To See


1) Family Tools premiers May 1st at 8:30pm(ET). The reason I want to watch it mainly is because of Leah Remini to be honest. I do however feel like it is one of those shoes that can either be really good or really bad but I'm definitely going to give it a chance. I'm not even sure fully what the plot of the show it about but I'll roll with it.

2) The Following premiers January 21st at 9:00pm. This is the show I'm most excited to see.The IMDb storyline given is this "A brilliant and charismatic, yet psychotic serial killer communicates with other active serial killers and activates a cult of believers following his every command. "Every bit of it sounds interesting, I also have a special place in my heart for Kevin Bacon.



3) Teen Titans Go! premiers sometime in 2013. I really loved Teen Titans back when it was on Cartoon Network and hated when it went off the air. It did say when I was browsing around that it would take a more comedic approach and less action packed and darker stories compared to the original series.

4) House of Cards premiers February 1st on Netflix. I feel its going to be especially good since it has no restraints of being on TV. They can pretty much break all sorts of rules and do it in a entertaining way. Plus I'm excited to see Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright on a TV show together. A TV show about a dirty politician doing anything he can to get to the top, I'll be watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment