Monday, October 8, 2012

I Like Him He Doesn't Like Me

Question from Valerie of Dallas, Texas:
I really really like this guy and I thought he liked me but one day I had made fun of his current girlfriend out of jealousy and ever since he's stopped talking to me. He deleted me off facebook, skype, twitter and won't respond to my texts, what should I do?

My Advice: I think you're better of letting him go. Yes I know it is one of those "easier said than done" kind of things bu it is for your better well being. I tell this to people all the time "Never cry over someone who wouldn't do the same for you". If he even felt the slightest bit the same way you feel about him he would've responded to you some how some way and not let something that tiny bother him or, for the matter, hurt you. So if he wants to talk to you then he can do it but you don't need to beg him to talk to you. There are plenty of other people who can make you happy and are meant for you to be with. I'm not fully in your business but it seems even if he did come around I hope you don't go any further than friends because whose to say, if you get in a relationship in the future, history won't repeat itself and he won't ignore you over something trivial like this again? Just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment