Friday, October 12, 2012

My College Journey

I love what I'm going to school for which is Web Development and I'm getting good grades in the classes but I can't help but have this nagging feeling like I'm not good enough for it or I won't be able to find a job. My boyfriend is going to school for hair and it is something he is so passionate about and he's always known he has wanted to do that. Me on the other hand, I always second guess myself in everything I do. I either don't choose a major because I worry about job outlooks for it ex. History and Film Studies. Its something that has too much math involved for my personal preference ex. Marketing, Business Administration. or think I don't have what it takes ex. Plastic Surgeon, Dentist I'm a future thinker and I just want to feel inside that I'll be happy with whatever decision I'll make and can afford two goals which is a decent home and to have kids. This may sound like  a depressive post and I don't mean for it to but it is just something I think about sometimes. We shall see and even if I am making mistake I plan to hustle my best to do something that is right for or turn lemons into lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment